Taco salad is one of those perfect summer meals. No cooking required. This salad is great for lunch or dinner. It can easily be packed and brought to work or school. The dressing for this salad is so easy to make and vegan. Salad dressing is so simple and quick to make at home. You can avoid a lot of sugar and other processed ingredients by making it yourself. Here are a few quick and easy salad dressings to try.
I hope this recipe allows you to spend a little less time in the kitchen, and more time savoring these last few weeks of summer. Make sure to buy fresh corn on the cob when possible, it will really add to the freshness of this salad.
If you tried this recipe, please let me know below in the comments. Don’t forget to subscribe!
Two Bean Taco Salad
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- 1 cup pinto beans
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 ear of corn sliced off cob, raw
- 1/2 cup salsa (I used mango salsa)
- 1/3 cup plain vegan yogurt
- 1/3 cup vegenaise
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tsp chipotles
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 lime juiced
- Add dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Chop lettuce and add to a large salad bowl.
- Top with remaining ingredients and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!